A new digital platform, inclusivebusiness.net has been launched, as a tool to replicate and scale inclusive business worldwide.
Produced as part of the Inclusive Business Action Network’s knowledge sharing initiative “iBAN blue”, the platform provides up-to-date knowledge and insights for those working to deliver sustainable business models that benefit the world’s poorest.
Users can make use of the following interactive tools:
- Get a personalised newsfeed, providing tailored content to users based on their interests
- Write for the blog showcasing real-life impact stories written by inclusive business professionals
- Explore the searchable database organizing over 2,000 publications on inclusive business, organized by region, sector and topic
- Subscribe to the online magazine analysing current trends in inclusive business, featuring contributions from high-level thought leaders from business, donor organizations and academia
- Explore the event calendar detailing must-attend inclusive business events worldwide
Endeva has provided expert content to the platform, which aims to connect those working at the forefront of inclusive business.