Endeva is looking fo a new finance & administrative assistant
- Starting in Winter/Spring 2017
- Part-time (appx. 15 hours per week, with flexible allocation of days)
- Report to Managing Directors
- At Endeva’s Berlin office
Endeva’s mission is to inspire and support enterprise solutions to the world’s most pressing problems: making poverty a thing of the past and preserving ecosystems for the future.
In our projects, we build, share and apply knowledge to develop, implement and grow inclusive business models. As an independent institute, we work closely with partners from all sectors, including development agencies, companies and universities. The people at Endeva share a passion for positive change and inspiring collaboration.
You can find more information about our work on our website www.endeva.org.
About the position
We’re looking for a finance and administrative assistant to join our team, starting in Spring 2017. Our new team member will mainly be responsible for accounting and management of our internal finances. Additional duties include organizing events, travel and meetings, supporting research and general office management.
- Finance and payroll accounting
- Various financial activities (administer invoices, prepare and track online transfers, administer petty cash)
- Support organization of events and trainings
- Administrative activities (book travel, coordinate meetings and appointments)
- Office management
- +3 years of professional experience in a clerical role, preferably with certified professional training
- Strong financial and accounting skills, including proficiency of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of German tax law and employment law
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility; willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks and new challenges
- Proficient in written and spoken English and German
- High degree of operational reliability, accuracy and accountability
- Ability to juggle a range of different priorities, sometimes under pressure
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Independent, organized and reliable working style
We offer a ‘midi-job’ or freelance position with a competitive salary and family-friendly policies, as well as a great working atmosphere in a highly motivated, lively and dynamic team.
Please send a CV, letter of motivation, desired salary and professional references to Megan Leahy-Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org